The best winter tire is designed for maximum mobility and safety – not just when it’s new, but for seasons to come.
When buying winter tires, here’s what we look for in our brands:
- Ultimate snow & ice confidence
- Excellent winter traction
- Long lasting winter tread
- Quiet and comfortable ride
- Great fuel efficiency
- A kilometres based warranty
Many brands like Continental now even offer road side assistance and Road Hazard Coverage.
When it’s time to start thinking about new winter tires… remember, we’re high-end service, not pricing!
Avoid possible supply and stock challenges with popular and more exclusive models. Purchase now and we will gladly hold them until you need them!
How can we help you?